As a Biomedical Supervisor with Taiba Hospital you will b responsible for providing professional engineering and relevant information technology support to a complex, and technically sophisticated, Health Care System. This includes healthcare technology strategic planning, pre-purchase assessment, acquisition support, implementation coordination, equipment management, training, and ongoing technical support.
Whilst supervising a team of Biomedical Engineers your duties will also include but not be limited to the following:
- Leading cost-efficient usage of all other applicable resources to reduce, if not eliminate, wastages resulting to unnecessary expense;
- Assisting the Department Head in designing, planning and managing the strategy of the division;
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations
- Leading and promoting continuous optimization of systems and processes without sacrificing the required quality of products and services.
- Building positive relationships with competitors and clients for positive business development.
- Consult and advise on healthcare technology matters to Facility management and Department Heads
- Consult with, and provide guidance to technical staff in Biomedical
In order to be considered for the opportunity you will have worked as a Biomedical Engineer and have a strong understand of Medical and Hospital operations and requirements.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- Knowledge of complex healthcare technologies and the networking between medical device systems as well as with patient record systems
- Knowledge of computer systems and ability to use basic computer software packages (word processing, spreadsheets, work order tracking, inventory management and databases)
- Knowledge of advanced concepts, principles and practices of Biomedical Engineering.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory agencies
- Proficient in Arabic and English (speaking and writing)