As the Facilites Manager you will be responsible for administering and directing programs to manage building maintenance, grounds and equipment while preserving the good condition of infrastructure. You will take the lead in identifying procurement needs or generating utilities and their distribution systems. As a leader of the department you will also be responsible for ensuring that facilities and biomedical equipment are safe and well-functioning.
- Design, plan, manage and maintain all areas of Taiba sites and facilities to an agreed standard that is conducive to excellence of quality of service
- Direct the development and implementation of Department policies, systems and processes to ensure that exceptional service
- Ensure compliance with all applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations; Lead and promote continuous optimization of systems and processes without sacrificing the required quality of products and services.
- Direct compliance to all relevant HSE and risk management policies, procedures and controls to ensure that the hospital provides a safe and secure service to its clients and its own people.
- Establish and manage relationships with key influencers in the government and private sector to build the hospital’s positive exposure in the market.
- Manage, implement and update Taiba’s Asset and Facility Management Plan
- Oversee and manage major projects that support the Asset and Facility Management Plan.
- Oversee the operational execution of projects including managing budgets and identifying budget variances and adjustments
In order to be considered for the opportunity you will have worked as a Facilities Manager and have a strong understand of Medical and Hospital operations and requirements.
- 4-Year University Degree from a recognized university in Engineering, Civil or Biomedical preferred.
- Relevant certification (such as PMP) or Master’s Degree preferred.
- Member of relevant Facilities Management institute preferred.
- Knowledge of computerized programs in P.M. Construction, Financial Management and Energy Control
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory agencies
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Knowledge of Project Management Software (MS Project / Primavera)
- Knowledge of biomedical equipment
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing and HVAC facility management
- Knowledge local zoning and building codes
- Proficient in Arabic and English (speaking and writing)